Cross-border E-Commerce Guidelines and Instructions
Welcome to NECA’s webinar about ‘Realisation of Brands’ Visibility and Availability in the Chinese Market through Cross-Border E-Commerce‘. Nordic Express will present our e-solutions on how to realise brands’ availability at this webinar.
This event is arranged by Nordic E-Commerce Association (NECA) based in Oslo, as one of its serie webinars in 2020.
Through this one-hour session, you will hear the difference in e-commerce between Norway and China, how to increase your brands’ visibility through digital marketing in China, how to realise your products’ availability on the Chinese e-commerce platform including Tmall Global, the biggest online shopping platform where Chinese customer purchase high-quality and well-known foreign products.
FREE for all NECA members and friends, especially for companies within health supplement and food segment.
Date and time: 10.00 – 11.00 am, June 18th, 2020 (CEST)
- Introduction of NECA and the webinar: Lars Smith (Chairman at NECA) and Lu Liu (Managing Director at NECA)
- Comparison of E-commerce in China and Norway: Nicolai Grevstad (Senior consultant at Zington)
- Tmall Global(Alibaba): Your brands’ entrance and growth in the Chinese E-commerce market (Health supplement and food segment): Jennifer Wang (Alibaba Europe)
- Impact of Covid-19 and how to be visible in China: Henrik Sætre (Head of Growth at GoDigitalChina)
- Medox’s journey to China: Andre Unglert (Medox, Norway)
- Realise your products availability in China step by step: Eric Zhang (Chairman at Nordic Express)
- Round up & Q&A: Lars and Lu
Brief introduction of Nordic E-Commerce Association(NECA)
Nordic E-Commerce Association (NECA) was founded in 2018 by a group of experienced e-commerce professionals and service providers from different business areas including digital marketing, payment solution, logistics and cross-border e-commerce platform operation, etc. The aim for the organisation is to promote business digitisation in the Nordics and bridge trades between the e-commerce markets in the Nordics and China.
Today, NECA has around 20 members in the Nordics, spanning a broad spectrum of e-commerce services including internationally leading Norwegian corporations, small/medium sized enterprises as well as individual members. Some of the brands are already available in the Chinese market.
In the past two years, NECA has arranged several seminars, delegation to expos in China with exhibitions and provided industry insights and opportunities for networking among members.
Please contact email@example.com for more details about the event.